FREE Workshop: How to Rebalance Your Hormones with Food
Come and learn how many common symptoms we experience on a daily basis could be due to a number of hormonal imbalances which can be well managed.
Who is this for?
Anyone who is suffering from:
- weight loss resistance,
- depression and anxiety,
- hair loss,
- thyroid, Hashimoto’s or Graves’
- breast cancer or breast lumps,
- fibroids or endometriosis,
What will you learn?
We have grown accustomed to feeling hormonally unbalanced but the good news is: it does not have to be this way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to link various symptoms to the different hormonal imbalances
- how to use food and nutritional strategies to rebalance your hormones
- what stress and high/low cortisol levels can do to your other hormones
- how sleep is a healer and how to get good 8-9 hours of deep sleep
- how to test for hormonal imbalances – blood, urine or saliva?
About the speaker: Magdalena Wszelaki the founder of Hormones Balance, a nutrition coaching practice dedicated to helping women to rebalance their hormones with nutritional and lifestyle changes. Magdalena is a certified nutrition coach, speaker and educator with a long history of hormonal challenges which resulted from a highly stressful life in advertising – starting from Graves’ and Hashimoto’s Disease (autoimmune conditions causing thyroid failure) to adrenal fatigue and estrogen dominance. Today she is in full remission, lives a symptoms-free awesome life and teaches woman how to accomplish the same.
Note: we do not sell or promote any supplements, shakes or products – the workshop and approach is only based on healing with the right kind of whole food and lifestyle choices.
Would this workshop help other women?
If you know of other women who would benefit from this workshop, feel free to share it with them via email or Facebook. We welcome everybody to this workshop.