A fast, super easy recipe, delicious fishy treat. High in Omega 3 from the salmon, and the aiding digestion dill.
Salmon Under Intense Dill
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets (pick wild Alaskan salmon, never farmed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Intense Dill Dressing
How To Make
- Spread the butter around the baking dish.
- Place the salmon in the baking dish.
- Heat grill to medium-high, about 350F (175C).
- Grill the salmon, skin side down until golden brown, about 9-12 min.
- Make sure you do not overcook it as then the salmon turns dry and hard.
- Glaze the salmon with Intense Dill Dressing.