This is a recipe I once made with my friend Kim in her mountain cottage over Thanksgiving and totally fell in love with it. Make it for someone you are grateful for. 🙂
Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Grapes
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Serves: 8 servings
- 1½ pounds of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 pound red seedless grapes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 sprigs of tarragon leaves, chopped
- salt and black pepper
How To Make
- Heat the oven to 375° F (or 190 C). On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts and grapes with the oil, garlic, thyme, tarragon, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Turn the Brussels sprouts cut-side down and roast until golden brown and tender, about 40 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa.
- Share it with someone you are grateful for, just as if it was Thanksgiving today..