Our scholarship program is open to all students who meet the following requirements:
- Women enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university.
- Maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Be committed to women’s health issues demonstrated by prior work such as research, blogging, writing, internships, and volunteer experience.
- Create a short video which shares your story of why women’s health is important to you, what you’ve done so far in your life to make a difference in this issue, and what you hope to accomplish in the future.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Title the video “Hormones & Balance Scholarship – NAME” changing NAME to your’s.
- Place a link to this page (https://www.hormonesbalance.com/scholarship-application) in the description of the video.
- Complete the form below.
Please note that we will only use the information you provide as part of the scholarship application process and for no other purposes. Your privacy is incredibly important to us.
Applicants must be received by January 15, 2018. If we receive your application after this date it will be considered for our 2018 award presuming you meet the requirements in place at that time.
The winner of the scholarship will be selected by our management team and awarded $1,000 to be used for tuition or other academic-related expenses like books and supplies.