OMG, this is soooo good. Opinionated smoked salmon meets plain but glowing avocado, then comes the world-traveled dill. Call it a party.
Serve on crackers, as a dip or add to a burrito wrap. Yum!
Salmon Avocado Dip
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Serves: Many dips
- 1 ripe organic avocado
- 6oz or 170g smoked salmon (or any smoked fish), you can also use canned pink salmon
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- juice of 1 lemon or apple cider vinegar
- olive or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make
- Mash avocado flesh with a fork.
- Separate salmon into small pieces and add to the avocado mash, continue working it with the fork.
- Add lemon, dill and the oil, and continue mixing it with the fork till texture becomes smooth.