Important discussion points in today’s video with Kirstin Nussgruber, the “healthiest sick person” and patient advocate who beat a very aggressive breast cancer not once but twice:
- Understanding the importance of how thoughts and feelings are important and impactful when it comes to dealing with a breast cancer diagnosis – before, during, and after.
- Kristin shares her story about what her lifestyle was like at the time of her diagnosis.
- Find out what she would have done differently to prevent her cancer in the first place, and some things she would have focused on differently.
- Kirstin shares the tremendous role that her hypnotherapy played in her healing, and especially when dealing with her second diagnosis.
- Kirstin shares what her treatment plan was – a combination of conventional and alternative – and why strategies for coping with the healing process.
- The two major things you need to do in your breast cancer treatment journey:
- Fight the cancer, itself
- Control your body’s internal environment
- Learn more about what Kirstin does now in her role as a mentor for cancer patients. She focuses on several main points:
- Diet & Nutrition
- How Kirstin views cancer as a “teacher” in her life.
To learn more about Kirstin Nussgruber, visit her online at EatHolistic.com.